Tuesday, October 23, 2012

le Introduction

Soooooo.... uhmmm...i'm Fidel Abigail Vergara , male of course, just don't mind the "Abigail" part.. it's a complete mystery to me yet.. haha.. I've never written a blog before and this is all new to me, so, i may not be able to satisfy your reading needs..



That's me on the left(obviously) 2 years ago(?) . i think . XD.. That girl is my girlfriend btw(to those who might not know).. we've been together for 42 months now and we're still going stronger.. :p .. And it's because of her that i made this blog..

i love music so much, so i'll be posting some covers if i had the time(and internet).. for now, you might as well listen to my favorite song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIulZ0Vw2z8

my introduction ends here.. thanks for reading , i hope this was enough(i doubt).. XD.. bye.....

2 comments:

  1. Of all the pictures in the world -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol franny. xD pidowww ~ your post be so cute. xD beri pidow-y.

    ReplyDelete